$6.65
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO (Hero):
      $10.89
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 4.
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, 2 folds, BB calls $0.40, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($1.65) Q, 4, 2 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP3 bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.70, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.80.

Turn: ($7.05) 8 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $4.60, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.05.

Again unsure in this spot. Qx will often fold to a turn bet but I'm protecting against single hearts or Pair plus heart hands like AhQx. He can also have called the flop with AhXh in which case I'm in bad shape, and the pot is so big now I can really play bet fold. Should I just be happy to get it all in here?

If I check back the turn, I dont protect against single hearts but will probably be able to get value from Qx hands on any non heart river.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Flop: I'd actually even raise bigger here ~$4, your raise is just giving great odds for a draw.

As played
      Turn: Kinda close but when you do bet there then as well you have to keep in mind that you have to go broke when he Check/Shoves. But sometimes I do even like the Check behind on turn while he will anyways have hard time Calling with a lot worse while the FD completed. But of course betting and going broke there is totally fine.

Best regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Betting more on flop and getting it in on the turn seems better to me here. Thanks!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      Betting more on flop and getting it in on the turn seems better to me here. Thanks!
      You are welcome. Usually on those spots I really pick up on the opponent. When I really see him being very fishy then I just do the raise as well bigger and even pot size. :)