[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH KK vs Turn Reraise

• zpanos
      Hello everyone..This is my first post here.. I hope I can keep it up with more :)

Prima Network $4.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players

UTG: $3.89
      MP: $3.74
      CO: $4.97
      Hero (BTN): $4.00
      SB: $5.54
      BB: $3.75

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BTN with K:heart: K:club:
      UTG calls $0.04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 1 fold, BB calls $0.12, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.38) Q:diamond: 4:heart: 5:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.16, BB calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.70) T:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.52, BB raises to $2.20, Hero ?

BB is playing 81/19 after an 18 hand sample.. What would you do here?

PS.I know that I have already done a mistake on the flop with my 1/2 pot bet..
  • 2 replies
    • Yeodan
      Pre: raising to 4x looks weird, standard is 3x, but I guess the small bet makes it ok

Flop: as you said, bet 3/4 pot

Turn: I'm not really sure here, I'd bet/fold
      on these limits, when people bet, most of the time they have something good, especially when passive people start betting 81/19 is loose passive

Unless he's doing this with one pair, he has you beat, I don't see him doing this with one pair, could be wrong though
    • veriz
      Hello zpanos,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: I'd even raise bigger, $0,20 for the one limper.
      Flop: As well you have to bet bigger here like $0,30 would be great while the board is that drawy.
      Turn: Often times those loose fishes are rather passive postflop and when they come up with some Check/Raise then they are representing a very strong hand. Therefore I would Bet/Fold here rather than go broke.

Best regards.