MP+1: $2.05
      Hero (LP): $2.05
      CO: $1.94
      BTN: $2.02
      SB: $2.22
      BB: $2.18

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:heart: J:heart:

UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 raises to $0.06, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.06, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.21, 3 players) 5:spade: J:diamond: 5:club:
      UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, fold

Turn: ($0.37, 2 players) 6:club:
      UTG+1 bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, UTG+1 calls $0.20

River: ($0.97, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      UTG+1 bets $0.31, Hero calls $0.31

A hand full of doubts for me.
      Do I raise on the flop?
      Do I raise on the turn?
      Do I raise on the river?
      What do I do when my raise is called?

As played I think I should fold on the river.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Yeodan,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Basically the idea with Calling with such a hand is mostly that we ain't going for just the TP but rather stronger hand and I wouldn't really start raising like you did without hitting a very strong hand.
      Flop: Nah, I wouldn't really raise the flop, what worse hands will Call you anyway your raise? Ask that from yourself and rather don't see him having that many. Just call and reevaluate further streets.
      Turn: Basically the same reason I don't really like the raise here while we just have TP, of course 2pairs but still there are a lot better Jx possible and even 5x. Just Call at the best while he betting that weak.

As played
      River: You can likely Call as you did for value the raise and he as well is giving great odds for us. Although keep in mind that don't play that aggressively with just TP type of hands when it was just somewhat limped preflop.

Best regards.