Language settings

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      When I visit Ps.com now it´s in czech language, but I am really used to have it in english ... When I log on, I do that I delete cs. from the internet adress and then it switches to the english again. But can I set it somehow by default ??
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi acceleration123,

Happy you staying here with us in the English community :f_love: Pavel might get pissed at me :D

Once you pick the English language you should be only directed to the English log in page each time. It might be useful to save the http://www.pokerstrategy.com as default bookmark for you to log in.

Let me know if it works
      Ingrid
    • Cornie4ever
      Cornie4ever
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      nah, that´s fine =)

@ acceleration123 - there is also some info about setting the language http://cs.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=112099

btw you can be at both communities anyway, we have some exclusive videos in czech, community events, etc. (sorry Ingrid, had to do some internal marketing :f_biggrin: :f_love: ;) )

and as PokerStrategists we are one big community anyway disregarding the language so it does not make much of a difference ;) So enjoy english community and....přijď se s námi taky někdy pozdravit na forum ;)

čau
      Cornie
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Ofc I want to be the part of the Czech community ! Both communities actually :D ... but my point was I want to have the home page in english, not in czech, just because of the habbit ... Seems I´ll have to check both pages since it looks like some announcements I can see only in czech page ... obviously :D ...

Určitě se ozvu na fóru :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cornie4ever
      btw you can be at both communities anyway, we have some exclusive videos in czech, community events, etc. (sorry Ingrid, had to do some internal marketing :f_biggrin: :f_love: ;) )
      no problems Pavel! You guys will Rock the Czech Community! :f_love:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Community wars ITT.