$0.80
      CO:
      $0.57
      BU:
      $0.80
      SB:
      $0.47

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K.
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls $0.09, BB raises to $0.40, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, SB calls $0.37(All-In), BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.99) K, 6, 9 (3 players)

Turn: ($1.99) K (3 players)

River: ($1.99) 4 (3 players)

Final Pot: $1.99.
      Results follow:

SB shows a pair of kings(A 5).
      Hero shows three of a kind, kings(A K).
      BB shows two pairs, kings and queens(Q Q).

Hero wins with three of a kind, kings(A K).

Was playing 0.01/0.02 NL on a 0.8$ max buyin table.

So my question here, was it right to all-in there, considering i had a caller and a raiser behind me. I shoved mostly because of the max buyin (both players had over of their stacks already in) so i thought I somewhat had the odds. I wasn't worried about P2 as he just called the raise and at that level people usually raise if they have a good hand preflop but it was a possibility that the BB had AA or KK. So can someone clarify the math behind this: I mean I'm pretty dead if the BB has aces or kings and i'm even if he has any pair and with that much invested he was sure to call. At that level it is still a possibility that he can shove with AQ AJ as well. Do i make the right all-in and if i don't, what would have to be the BB reraise value there for me to fold?

Thanks in advance!
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello itisaflake!

Welcome to the hand evaluations :)

Since you got reraised I wouldn't fold my hand either according to the mSS chart

So this hand is well played :)

Furthermore I would like to ask you to stop posting results in your future hands because we only evaluate hands based on how you played them. never based on the results

Best regards,
      Gerv