Full Tilt withdrawal

• image93
      image93
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I got my 50$ starting capital a couple of weeks ago and as far as I know I need 1,000FTP & 100$ BR to be able to withdraw.

Well I have 126$ BR & 1,100FTP. And I still can`t withdraw.
  • 14 replies
    • hellanmeras
      hellanmeras
      Bronze
      I got starting 50$ and i want to transfer them to pokerstars where I'm more active and i have moneybookers account and cant withdraw... :/ can anyone help me how to withdraw without deposit? thx
    • DianaGrosu
      DianaGrosu
      Bronze
      withdraw with local bank transfer....Other ways take too long...
    • hellanmeras
      hellanmeras
      Bronze
      is true that moneybookers withdrawals are not supported by FullTilt anymore? since I cant withdraw 50$ without depositing I wanted to deposit 50$ with moneybookers and then withdraw everything right away. but if it is not possible........ please, advice :/
    • seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      I'm afraid I'm very disappointed with selecting Full Tilt for my $50. I was unaware of their issues in the USA at the time.

I staked a little from my Moneybookers account in the expectation that I could withdraw some profit. But no. They take your money but don't expect it back.

I then deposited a bit by Debit Card, but I now feel like a criminal as they want a pic of me next to my driving licence, plus other ids.

So I'm certainly not giving them my bank details.
    • seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      ...just to update. My attempt to withdraw has now resulted in my account being suspended until I prove my identity.

Sorry PokerStrategy but surely you should be diverting people away from Full Tilt. At the moment I'm actually in debt unless I go through the hassle of taking and uploading staged photos, finding and uploading recent gas bills etc.

An absolute pain and I'm not very trusting of such methods having had a card cloned in the past by a well known bookmaker.
    • image93
      image93
      Bronze
      How do I do that? I don`t even have the "SELECT" button, just "Learn more.."
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by image93
      Hey guys,
      I got my 50$ starting capital a couple of weeks ago and as far as I know I need 1,000FTP & 100$ BR to be able to withdraw.
      Well I have 126$ BR & 1,100FTP. And I still can`t withdraw.
      Hi there image93,

There are a few useful threads in our Full Tilt board which might be helpful for you.

For example:

- How to withdraw from Full tilt

- 50$ starting capital quick question

I hope it will help guys!

keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seagull44
      ...just to update. My attempt to withdraw has now resulted in my account being suspended until I prove my identity.
      Sorry PokerStrategy but surely you should be diverting people away from Full Tilt. At the moment I'm actually in debt unless I go through the hassle of taking and uploading staged photos, finding and uploading recent gas bills etc.
      An absolute pain and I'm not very trusting of such methods having had a card cloned in the past by a well known bookmaker.
      Hi seagull44,

I am really sorry to read about your difficulties with Full Tilt poker.

Requesting proof of identity is a very common process among all Poker rooms (not only FTP). All you need is a digital camera, take a few snap shots and upload the documents.

I know its easier to said than done :f_frown: but I am unable to help you, even if I was going to escalate this issue to our Key account managers, they would have a response from FTP stating that you will have to first upload the documents to pass the security check.

Please keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes I know what is expected often from these companies.

I think I'm just frustrated that Full Tilt happily took my Moneybookers money, but they would know full well that I wasn't going to get any money back that way. Seems a bit unethical I reckon.

I guess I'll just have to smile nicely to the camera this weekend.

Trevor
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      If you have a scanner, you can also scan copies of your documents and email the scans. That worked just fine for me.

I'm no fan of Full Tilt and have blasted them in this forum on the past, but one thing I do NOT suspect them of is identity theft. When they asked me for copies of my ID I sent those copies to them without any qualms.

If you're uncomfortable providing copies of your ID in total, you can redact certain information; for example, you can black out three or four digits of your card number or bank account number.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Trevor,

I guess I'll just have to smile nicely to the camera this weekend.
      I am sorry you have to go through this, but I am sure you're smile is just perfect and will be no problems! =)

@belayd, are you sure they will be ok with blacking out certain informations?

Have a wonderful Friday guys!
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by IngridN
      @belayd, are you sure they will be ok with blacking out certain informations?
      Hmm. Good question. I know Unibet are okay with it. I sent unredacted ID to Full Tilt, so I don't know.
    • seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      I covered up a few figures, not that the info was that important.

Anyway I smiled at the camera with my driving licence and sent that with the utility bill. Within a few hours they stated that my account was no longer suspended.

I logged in and all the funds were back in my account, meaning they had ignored the fact that the whole reason it was suspended was due to a withdrawal request.

This time I've requested all the funds out of there and I'll play poker elsewhere. Just hope the money comes through this time.

Thanks for the input.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seagull44
      Anyway I smiled at the camera with my driving licence and sent that with the utility bill. Within a few hours they stated that my account was no longer suspended.
      =) I knew it would work with a big smile!

Happy to hear everything got sorted!

Ingrid