This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Big lags

• squeAAAA
      squeAAAA
      Bronze
      Have anyone else notice large lags during play ? It's about 2 days, I was used to play around 16 tables, but now is nearly impossible to play 8 tables[because of slow full tilt servers response[very probably]. Other site works well. Is there any statement about fixing this issue ?
  • 3 replies
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by squeAAAA
      Have anyone else notice large lags during play ? It's about 2 days, I was used to play around 16 tables, but now is nearly impossible to play 8 tables[because of slow full tilt servers response[very probably]. Other site works well. Is there any statement about fixing this issue ?
      Must be your connection. I am playing on a laptop since my desktop died. The connection seems to drop ,but this laptop seems to drop connection often.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      No lags at all from where I am

Regards

Thazar
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Have you started using Table ninja by any chance? - The stars version is flawless - FT version lags like crazy or did when I last used it anyway, they may have improved it now.