Titan poker cash out question...

• Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      OK,

So I have been playing poker now for about two days on the 0.25/0.50 cent tables and have turned my 50 dollars into 400. The thing is I have only 498 points and I need 2500 in order to cash it out... So at this rate i will need to have earned another 1600 before I can cash out??? That is pretty rediculous how many points I need on Titan before I can cash this money out...

What do you guys think?
  • 10 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Morryoda!

First of all: Why do you play on the 0.25/0.50 tables? You don't have the bankroll for it. And secondly: Why do you want to cash out? I recommend to read this article: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Essay_00990

You have to clear the bonus first before you can cash out.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      I'd think what can be so bad about making 350$ in two days playing poker.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You shouldn't play on 0.25/0.50 tables with $50 starting capital. Either you are lucky or you go broke for sure. And if you play NL even $400 isn't sufficient to play at 0.25/0.50 tables. I recommend to reread our bankroll management articles.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • bl1nd
      bl1nd
      Global
      Well u can take the risk but it is that RISK...

I also think 100 Buy ins is way too exagerated and way too consevative i think 50 is enough but thats MY opinion

I think that if u lose more than 20 Buy ins that isnt a downswing that means ur playing like CRAP and ull lose 100 or 50 no matter what so the solution is looking for leaks in your game and get off the tilt not having more buy ins

But like i said my opinion based on personal experiece...

Lol i know how is to play outta bankroll hahahaha i also got lucky in Poker Stars playing 25$ SNGs with a bankroll of 250$ lol got it to 1k

To the OP if i was you i would go down a few limits like to NL0.25 and stay there until your clear the bonus

But i dont get why u would want to do that the way ur winning
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Even if you can beat the limit, you can't beat the variance which is why you need proper bankroll management. Every player suffers downswing(s) eventually no matter how good they are and with bad bankroll management a downswing usually means going broke and losing all your money.

Believe me or not but this story has been seen even on this site so many times and everytime they've ended up losing all their money. Some sooner and some later.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thanks, degnic!

Nothing more to say for me.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Chupakabra78
      Chupakabra78
      Bronze
      I'll just use this thread, so I don't open a new one for just my problem, and the title seems to fit. Maybe one of the moderators could help me.

I have cleared (or so I think) the extra 100 $ on Titan Poker (and I even checked my rake with their online help and it is over 350$ and I recieved my full 100$ extra), but when I wanted to cash out (nothing personal, PS, thanks for the money and the lessons, but I just dont like the Titan software), I received the following e-mail:

Your account was previously credited with a bonus. Part of the terms and conditions applied to this bonus states that you must play a certain amount of points in order to be eligible for withdrawal.

To date, you have not accumulated the minimum amount of points that would qualify you for a withdrawal. Therefore, your withdrawal request has been declined and the amount was returned to your account balance.

Note that the withdrawal amount was credited back to your account and you are welcome to cash out any balance excluding the bonus. If you wish to forfeit your bonus, please make cash out request once again but leave the bonus amount given to you in your balance.

If you wish to cash out the bonus , please accumulate an additional 1626.2 points. Once you have completed the requirements, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible.

So, I'm not really clear where the problem is. As I understood the PS site, I could cash out as soon as i clear the bonus (350$ in rake), but now they're telling me I have to collect almost as much Titan points as I did while clearing the bonus. Did I not understand the PS bonus correctly, is there a problem with Titan poker support or is the problem something completly different?

Thanks for your help!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Chupakabra78,

At TitanPoker, you have to collect 50 Titan Points to clear each $1 bonus you received. Since you got $50 from us, that means you need to accumulate 5,000 Titan Points before you can cash out it. This rule applies for the bonus amount. You can withdraw your profit at any time as long as you've deposited.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Chupakabra78
      Chupakabra78
      Bronze
      Let me see if I understand this - the answer isn't really that clear. If I want to withdraw everything (50 bonus+100$ extra a+ whatever profit I made), I have to collect:

a) 5000 Titan Points all together.

or

b) is it 5000 points for the initial 50 $ and then another 10.000 points for the 100$ bonus? That seems a bit much...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      (a) is correct. Collect 5,000 points and then you can withdraw all - your bonus + your deposit amount + your profit.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-