Iron man Levels

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      So I was wondering if it was worth it to grind up one more lvl. Starting this month I think I could make gold ,but should I if I don't intend on going higher/maintaining iron man level?
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Every higher level you achieve I believe adds more to your Mid-year Iron man bonus plus you get to play in gold freeroll rather than silver.
      And get more medals... If you can without over exerting yourself then you should.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Every higher level you achieve I believe adds more to your Mid-year Iron man bonus plus you get to play in gold freeroll rather than silver.
      And get more medals... If you can without over exerting yourself then you should.
      Is this accurate for the mid year bonus
      edited by Thazar Sorry I had to remove the link as it is agaisnt the forum rules to post links to other affiliates

Also does it get payed in increments or do you have to clear the hole thing.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Iron Man End Of Year Bonus

* Bronze - $25/Month
      * Silver - $50/Month
      * Gold - $75/Month
      * Iron - $100/Month

That's how it stacks up per month so if you get gold instead of silver it will add an extra $25. And previous mid year bonus are released at a rate of 333.33 FTP's per $20.

Just did some digging on 2+2 as I no longer play at FT and never really have for prolonged periods of time. Stars is my home :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      I am trying to find more info atm but

* Bronze - $25/Month
      * Silver - $50/Month
      * Gold - $75/Month
      * Iron - $100/Month

that is correct. I am pretty sure that on last end of year bonus they had increased a bit the release rate a bit (meaning you need a bit more ftp to release the same amount). I think the rate is now 20ftps/$1 or 400ftps /$20 :)

the bonus is released at the end when you clear everything or at the end of the period and whatever you have cleared is released. (not in increment)

Regards

Thazar