Question about Bonus

• 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi brobz,

I tried to get some information on this, but would you mind link me to this promotion please?

We take it from there.
      Ingrid
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Ingrid,

EDITED BY INGRIDN

the site says to enter POKERTRACKER at the deposit bonus which I think wouldn't allow me to be tracked but it also says thats for a deposit bonus so I am kind of confused. Let me know when you can appreciate it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi brobz,

This is a promotion between Everest poker and PokerTracker. You will only be able to participate in it if you deposit with that specific bonus code I am afraid.

Ingrid
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      You can get HEM for free too by doing something similar, and they also have sites available which arent tracked by PS, so I just deposited on one of those and played for a bit till I got it free and then moved back to a PS site. That way you dont lose the possibility of being tracked by PS anywhere :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      And the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is for free to all our members =)

Thank you Jan for the info!
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      o man I couldn't get elephant to work for the life of me......

Is it tracking hands from Cake now?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brobz
      o man I couldn't get elephant to work for the life of me......

Is it tracking hands from Cake now?
      You are right :( it actually doesn't support Cake poker! Sorry! :f_love:
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      You can get HEM for free too by doing something similar, and they also have sites available which arent tracked by PS, so I just deposited on one of those and played for a bit till I got it free and then moved back to a PS site. That way you dont lose the possibility of being tracked by PS anywhere :)
      Do you use netteller or moneybookers to move bankrolls around?

thanks
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brobz
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Do you use netteller or moneybookers to move bankrolls around?

thanks
      Yeah I recently started using moneybookers to do that and I have to say its a really awesome service, and it saves me a lot of exchange fees versus when I was withdrawing to my british account and then depositing somewhere else in $ again... :f_eek: