Playing against multi tablers

• sanscosm05
      Hey guys,
      This is my first post, must say this site is awesome, i have read/ watched plenty of guides and videos and learnt plenty. (Still heaps left to read/ watch)

Anyway, I play 4 table 0.02/0.05 NL BSS and have noticed that there is always 3 or 4 players on my tables playing between 12 - 16 tables at once.

I make notes on these guys and thought that maybe i should loosen up against them and become more agressive post-flop as, surely they are not going to play many hands outside the standard starting hand chart. Also they would be more likely to fold more post flop if they dont hit.

I would appreciate some feedback on this, maybe from some of you that play this many tables. Do you think this is a good idea or a recipe for disaster?
  • 4 replies
    • makrelion
      I think that you shouldn't invent new strategies based on how many tables a person plays and just stick to your usual strategy.
    • skiffcz
      He indeed might play less hands, but he might not. If he is tight/passive, then ofc feel free to widen your range against him. But I would make this decision based directly on his VPIP/PFR stats rather than on indirect read that he is multitabling =)
    • staktas
      I'm playing NL2 SH. I met couple of ppls, who play like 12-16 tables too, and they mix FR with SH. They are like 10/7/1,5.. I'm never getting in a hand with them, unless i have premium hand myself. Ofc, it's great to have them in blinds - freemoney :f_love:

Ok.. so i have a though running in my mind... Maybe they are bots?
    • Laggsy
      I agree with OP.

When someone is multitabling they struggle to understand weird betting patterns. So try a few different things out on them and see how they react.

e.g. donk min bet with air, villain raises, hero reraise.

Villain may fold or call and you can often bluff the turn. It is very fun to play against multitabling regs. I just try and confuse the shit out of them.