Heeello!!!! From: Colombia.

• 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there anfaroloco,

Welcome to our community!

Why do I have a Déjà vu that we've met already today in another thread? =)

Which poker room are you planning to play at?

Ingrid
    • anfaroloco
      anfaroloco
      Bronze
      Yes actually me met before :D ....
      i already got my 50$ capital, so im playing on FTP hope i can rule those tables :P ...
      Now it seems like you see all the forums and reply 99% of them ... dont you play poker?
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Hey,

Welcome and good luck at the tables :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anfaroloco
      Yes actually me met before :D ....
      I knew it!! My memory isn't so bad, is it?

i already got my 50$ capital, so im playing on FTP hope i can rule those tables :P ...
      Now it seems like you see all the forums and reply 99% of them ... dont you play poker?
      Well, believe it or not =) I like to be on the forum and see whats happening with our members, who's joining and what are the main questions. I post a lot, you'll see me lurking around often! :f_love:

Good luck and I hope you enjoy playing at Full Tilt poker!

Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey anfaroloco (omg that slips off the tongue so nice)

Colombia?! WOW! Tell me more about it? It's always been on of those countries I've been really interested in but never known much about. Can you tell us a little about the culture?

RE:Ingrid - She is a tiny bit of a star isn't she? She is soon to be crushing the poker world aswell.

Enough about me and Jose Mourinho, Which games are you going to be playing? Username for epic railing?
    • anfaroloco
      anfaroloco
      Bronze
      Its nice that you interest a little about the culture of Colombia!.. Usually people just thinks this country is a mess, and its not!! Such a beatifull country exelent coffe, trees and flowers all over the streets... Good and kind people that likes working... and offcourse THE MOST BEATIFULL GIRLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD trust me on that one!! if you want to know alitlle bit more just ask ill be pleased to answer , its nice that PokerStrategy gots such a nice team!
      Thanks!

OHH BTW i received my bankroll and im 150$ now... But it seems alittle impossible to get the 1.000FTP to withdraw the money lol
      FTP ID: Andre Farah
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Such a beatifull country exelent coffe, trees and flowers all over the streets... Good and kind people that likes working...
      You just make me wanna go there right NOW and try some Bandeja paisa! :f_love:

Regarding withdrawal, Its not entirely impossible! Let us know if you need help

La Berraquera!
      Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Such a beatifull country exelent coffe, trees and flowers all over the streets... Good and kind people that likes working...
      You just make me wanna go there right NOW and try some Bandeja paisa! :f_love:

[x] in