Help ?

• anfaroloco
      anfaroloco
      Bronze
      Hi all :D !!
      I did the quiz so i can get my 50$ on Full tilt poker!... I Hope i get alot from it :) ... i got 2 questions:
      #1. I did the quiz 15 hours ago, how long would it take to get the money and my account?
      #2. When i feel like is the time to take out the money... How does that works? like i can take it whenever i want?

Thanks !!!
      Ftp ID: Andre Farah
  • 2 replies
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      If you have passed the quiz and setup your FT account through the PokerStrategy link and followed the instructions for tracking purposes, you should now recieve an email within 24-48 hrs for an ID check. Once you have provided the appropriate ID to Pokerstrategy and it has been cleared by them, the $50 should hit your account within 48 hrs of the ID check being cleared, GL at the tables!

PS. As for the withdrawal, you must first clear a certain amount of loyalty points at FTP and also make some kind of your own deposit, before any withdrawal can be made.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Andre,

Welcome to our community!

Congrats on passing the quiz, I hope you'll enjoy playing at Full Tilt poker! =)

As per Classified181, your account is now being verified by our Customer support team and once you passed the security check the free $50 starting capital will be initiated and should be visible on your poker account in 48 hours.

Regarding withdrawal, options for cashouts:

-1000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings (No timelimit)
      -Just 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit

Don't forget about our Full Tilt Daily freerolls and go check out what the others have to say in our Full Tilt board.

Let me know how you getting along
      Ingrid

Ps: Thank you Classified181 for helping out :f_love: