pokerstrategy points

• usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      hello,

does anybody knows if is it possible to check my alltime strategypoints...

I mean all by a date...I have search the whole page and i havent found it anywhere????

tnx
  • 16 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there usg56,

To see your Lifetime StrategyPoints please:

-log into your PokerStrategy.com account and click on the "Home" button in the Top Menu
      - Top left corner under "My status" ~ you'll see Lifetime StrategyPoints

To see more detailed information about your accumulates points

- please scroll down on the same page and at the bottom under "My Poker Rooms" you'll be able to see your points by date and by poker rooms. Also you will see your special bonus points (if any).

Was this helpful?
      Happy Thursday
      Ingrid
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      hello, i have already looked at this, but this is just the last 42 days points...

I was wondering if it is possible to see like the whole 2010 strategy points by date...

tnx for your time
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi usg56,

Unfortunately not, but you can always send us a ticket and we'll be able to send you any information you would require about your SP's. May I ask why? Can I help you with something?

Ingrid
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      tnx....

this week I made almost exact number of SP as I did last year ( 1 week period), but this week Ive cleared some FTP bonus... So i was going to compare how much rake will I loose because of that bonus....

will wait till tommorow, no big deal....

anyway rly tnx for your time.....bye
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      I don`t mean to hijack this thread but I have a related question:

If I am currently clearing a bonus on fulltilt, I don't get any strategy points here?
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      hello hijacker :D

I think that u get your points, but the difference is that you get less rakeback because it substract because of bonus...I think so ;) ...Ingrid ?( ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Hopefully I understood you correctly.

You do not really need your SPs for that. The SPs won't show you how much rakeback you will lose. But the SPs will show you how much rake you generated on Full Tilt Poker. For $1 rake on FTP you will get 2 StrategyPoints.

Then bonus and spent FTPs will deduct your rakeback.

ie:
      1) You generated $100 rake but cleared a $10 bonus. Then this amount will get deducted from your rake. So you have $90 left. For this you will get your rakeback (27%) which is $24.3.

2) If you use your Full Tilt Points in the shop, then for every FTP $0.005 is deducted from your rake. Lets say you generated again $100 rake and spend 5000 FTPs. Then $25 rake will be deducted. So you get rakeback on your $75 rake, which is $20.25

Was this answer helpful?

@ro1chwvd: The StrategyPoints do not get affected by a bonus, but it will affect your rakeback (in case you play on Full Tilt)

Best regards
      Hannes
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Hannes for popping by! :f_love:
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      tnx for so fast feedback
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      hello, I got new question for u :P

like u said the rake is calculated from tuesday till monday and I get it on friday.
      But lets say that I want to buy tournament ticket for 26$, and I buy it on tuesday (tommorow)..will this affect on how much rakeback will I get, because i will like buy points for the next period of rake calculating

here is what i mean :)

rake:
      tuesday->monday....(tuesday which I buy turnament ticket)........................friday

tnx
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

No, this will affect next week's rakeback. So it doesn't count for the upcoming Friday.

However please be aware that a negative rakeback balance does not expire and will continue to roll over to the following weeks until it is cleared by earning more rake.

Cheers
      Hannes
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      ok i get it... but is there any limit how much points i must left on my FTP account?...lets say that I buy few more tickets and left about 50 points on FTP account? cause as i remmember once Ive spent all my points on tourneys and I didnt get any rakeback...thats why I am so questiable... (but if u confirm that there is no worry, I will buy tickets tommorow and play some tourneys...)

sry on my english...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

You can use all your points and this will affect your rakeback next week's Friday (20/05/2011). On that Friday you will get less or no rakeback.

However it wont affect your rakeback this Friday.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers
      Hannes
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      man, if u werent so quick with your answers, I would still had my points...damn.... :D :D :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      So everything was helpful? :)
    • usg56
      usg56
      Bronze
      very :D

I am really suprised by your (PS) feedback....long time since someone answered and helped so quickly...keep on doing as u r and members will be very pleased!!!