$5.71
      MP3:
      $7.83
      CO:
      $2.00
      BU:
      $1.93

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, T.
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, 5 folds, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.47) J, 6, 3 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.07) 7 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.50, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.07.

Opp's stats: VPIP 26/PFR 22/Flop-Cbet 80/AF 7

Flop: Villain flop-cbet and AF is very high plus his VPIP is slightly above avr. I think he most likely have a pokect pair 22-JJ or maybe boardway cards (AQs-ATs, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, AQo+). Therefore, I think i'm ahead and I called his bet for value.

Turn: Notice he have reduced his betting size to half pot, I'm not sure whether I should call his 2nd barrel or not since his AF is so high and he might bluff bet with anything.

I folded on the turn is because I only got a 2nd pair and I think I can't see the showdown if he bets again on the river.

Hope the pros can enlighten me since this player has high AF and he reduced his betting size which makes me feel kind of fishy.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slashng,

Basically the 2nd barrel is pretty weak and I would even sometimes just Call and reevaluate it on river. Although of course folding is likely the safest play.

Best regards.
    • slashng
      slashng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello slashng,

Basically the 2nd barrel is pretty weak and I would even sometimes just Call and reevaluate it on river. Although of course folding is likely the safest play.

Best regards.
      Hi veriz,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to know how can we adjust our play to this kind of player? What's the best play here and what kind of condition shld we consider for the adjusted play? I assume by calling the turn is the adjusted play instead a fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by slashng
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello slashng,

Best regards.
      Hi veriz,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to know how can we adjust our play to this kind of player? What's the best play here and what kind of condition do we shld consider for the adjusted play? I assume by calling the turn is the adjusted play instead a fold.
      Likely the passive play as you did should be fine unless you have some better reads on him. Sometimes when I do see them donking for example somewhat weak I do just raise them since those kind of small donks are usually weak.