• JanuaryJones
      hei fellas, I'm new to the ps community and poker itself I would say.
      ..a lot of boards I've read.. yeah, okay, I will do my best to keep up to bankroll management, haha, that's the most important thing, right? many friends are taking up poker, not only for fun, but even as a lifestyle. the thing that encouraged me.. I guess.. it's really really wrong.. but my cousin wins a lot.. and the winings are pretty big, but rare I must say, he plays some sngos as I understand.

anyways, I've never played online before, but a couple of guys in my shared apartment do, so.. I hope I can beat them.. at least them, haha.

mh. it's a lot to study and if you really invest a lot of time, dedicade yourself to a goal and basically go head over heals about poker - there is nothing that can go wrong, I believe.

..there's only one BUT - I don't have a lot of time and no particular goal - what do you suggest then?

oh and Ingrid, my dear, would you please check my IDs I want to play sooo bad, haha.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi JanuaryJones & welcome to PokerStrategy,

I'm personally not able to check the status of your free starting capital I'm afraid, but we do ask that members allow a couple of days to enable ID docs etc to be checked and passed. If you don't hear in a couple of days, don't hesitate to drop the support team a ticket and they will be happy to help you.

Yes BRM (Bankroll Management) really is key to a success poker experience and applies throughout the levels, but especially important when starting out on the lower levels.

There is a lot of material etc to go through, but don't feel over awed, I'd recommend just reading and then re-reading a few articles at a time first until it becomes second nature, then move on and do a few more. They are all grouped by status level (bronze, silver, gold etc) to help give you a logical progression. Everyone in the forum is friendly and eager to help too, so don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

Enough of me rambling on for now ;) welcome once again and look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards and enjoy your poker,

• JanuaryJones
      thanks a lot!
      but.. my capital of 50$ was declined, why? - I have no idea.
      I sent the correct documents and everything fits, what could be wrong with this?