[NL2-NL10] SH Nl10 AK

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1298545
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $10.30
      BB: $11.39
      UTG: $7.25
      Hero (CO): $11.32
      BTN: $12.94

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with K :diamond: A :spade:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, SB raises to $1.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.85

Flop: ($2.50) A :heart: 4 :diamond: T :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.50) 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB calls $0.90

River: ($4.30) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4

stats are 13/5 vpip pfr over 53 hands
      what other stats should i be posting? is there some quick way to do that with HEM?

anyway. how bad is calling here hoping to hit the ace or king?
      if i get it in pre i´m just hoping he folds JJ, TT which he might not even 3bet with.
      after that flop i´m obviously going broke.
      any comments on flop/turn/river play/sizing
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      anyway. how bad is calling here hoping to hit the ace or king?
      - seems fine, consider that you can then call him down
      if i get it in pre i´m just hoping he folds JJ, TT which he might not even 3bet with.
      - I agree that 4-betting against that player is not the best play
      any comments on flop/turn/river play/sizing
      - bet flop, turn, river for value
      If he ever 3-bet with AQ he would not fold and he may also decide to call you down smt like KK/QQ
      1.5$ on the flop, 3.5$ on the turn, rest on the river
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello qnb07,

Preflop: First of all, against that kind of PFR I'd basically just fold in 6max. Of course we don't have that many hands but he seems to be rather nitty player than very wide with his range. We can't really hope for a hit that often and will be hard to play against him postflop as well while we wont play profitable by just Calling here. Therefore I'd prefer folding against that kind of opponent.

As played
      Postflop: Likely your line is fine, with the Checking behind on turn we induce him to start leveling himself and maybe Calling with hands like JJ/QQ/KK. Although I'd bet bigger on turn like $1,60 and river ~$3. Of course we could as well bet the flop while he might even sometimes induce us to bluff but mainly to get value from some weaker PPs I do sometimes like Checking behind, depending on the opponent.

And nope, there ain't any fast way to post the stats like it's with Elephant, you have to write the stats your own. :(

Best regards.