This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.90)
      BB ($10.09)
      UTG ($4.02)
      UTG+1 ($2.92)
      CO ($5.33)
      BTN ($4.06)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

UTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, CO calls $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.55, fold, UTG calls $1.20, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.90) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero bets $2.50, UTG calls $2.47 (AI)

TURN ($8.84) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade: 4:heart:

RIVER ($8.84) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade: 4:heart: 2:heart:

UTG 45/18/2.0 11HANDS

PRE: i thinks better here is shove allin becouse if fish calls i bet/c anyway.

F: i bet of course for value form draws, paris if he has Ax what can i do.,
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I don´t like shoving pf, since it is hard then him to call with worse hands
      Of course you´re pot committed potflop, but I wouldn´t really shove that flop, since he would not call your shove smt like 88 and he would not fold better hand
      So instead of shove I like c/rai to induce bets from worse hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Actually in those spots I do sometimes even prefer just Calling and playing just for the set-value vs that many opponents. And I wouldn't shove either here actually. TT might be ahead of his range but as well we could at the best get a coinflip.

As played
      Postflop: Rather Check/Call or Check/Shove depending on his size. Shipping directly will just make to fold a lot worse hands and continue those hands which likely are better than your unless he has a FD. And if he checks behind then you can likely ship the turn. But the problematic spot is that he will mainly have Ax hands in his range. :( That's why as well I don't like the squeeze preflop while it would put us into exact this spot when there is an overcard on board.

Best regards.