NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.90)
      BB ($10.09)
      UTG ($4.02)
      UTG+1 ($2.92)
      CO ($5.33)
      BTN ($4.06)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

UTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, CO calls $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.55, fold, UTG calls $1.20, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.90) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero bets $2.50, UTG calls $2.47 (AI)

TURN ($8.84) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade: 4:heart:

RIVER ($8.84) 3:diamond: A:diamond: 6:spade: 4:heart: 2:heart:

UTG 45/18/2.0 11HANDS

PRE: i thinks better here is shove allin becouse if fish calls i bet/c anyway.

F: i bet of course for value form draws, paris if he has Ax what can i do.,
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I don´t like shoving pf, since it is hard then him to call with worse hands
      Of course you´re pot committed potflop, but I wouldn´t really shove that flop, since he would not call your shove smt like 88 and he would not fold better hand
      So instead of shove I like c/rai to induce bets from worse hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Actually in those spots I do sometimes even prefer just Calling and playing just for the set-value vs that many opponents. And I wouldn't shove either here actually. TT might be ahead of his range but as well we could at the best get a coinflip.

As played
      Postflop: Rather Check/Call or Check/Shove depending on his size. Shipping directly will just make to fold a lot worse hands and continue those hands which likely are better than your unless he has a FD. And if he checks behind then you can likely ship the turn. But the problematic spot is that he will mainly have Ax hands in his range. :( That's why as well I don't like the squeeze preflop while it would put us into exact this spot when there is an overcard on board.

Best regards.