TURN ($5.10) A:diamond: K:heart: 3:club: 4:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($5.10) A:diamond: K:heart: 3:club: 4:club: K:spade:

BB bets $3, Hero folds

BB wins $4.76

CO: 20/12/3.3 293ahnds
      24% open CO/ FT3b 33%
      BB: unk

PRE: i 3b here becosue i never have impleid odds to set value.
      F: easy c-bet and when i get calls what he can have?? Kx, Ax, QQ-TT
      T: should i bet?
      R: he alwyas can bluff me here how often he do this i don't know so i fold.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can also call pf, not for set value, but since your hand also has showdown value and often you can bet yourself for value on the flop and turn
      I think 1$ bet would likely do the job if you decide to c-bet, since then you´re going to c/f turn and river anyway unless you hit you set
      T: should i bet?
      - he is not floating you enough times, so c/f is better
      he alwyas can bluff me here how often he do this i don't know so i fold.
      - only hands he is bluffing are likely QJ/QT, but that is so small part of his range that I wouldn´t worry about that, he mostly has there Ax, Kx and bet for value
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Actually I am not really big fan of 3betting against that kind of opponent who is playing that many hands vs 3bet. Rather even would prefer calling and playing postflop against him in smaller pots and maybe even do some bluff-raises postflop depending his postflop stats.

As played
      Postflop: I am pretty sure that he is even capable of floating such a board and likely has a low fold to CBet? Then to make him to fold any kind of pair or something similar or even floats then you also have to consider at some spots 2barrel. And likely I would rather even make the CBet bigger than smaller as kaitz said, ~$1,80. And as played there is not much you can do, I'd rather 2nd barrel than Check behind and make the hero Call there. Of course he could be holding a bluff there but I don't really want to find that out while you didn't really put even stats like donk/fold to cbet/wts and etc.

Such a small bet could easily even such players call along to float while they are pretty loose preflop then I expect to be somewhat loose as well postflop.

Best regards.