Starting hands for tight aggresive player (cahrt list question)

• royalrounder007
      royalrounder007
      Bronze
      Hi,

According to the starting chart list for tight aggressive player there is confusion at least for me..
      here is the link
      http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Strategy/pdf/ps_nl_bigstackstrategie_en.pdf

So when it says One player called (dose that means) only one player? Cause very usually happens people to call allot of hands, does this means i have to fold my hand? What if more than one player called?

Another thing

Suited cards in sequence:
      If all players fold - in early/mid you fold - in late you raise - in blinds you fold.
      Why should i fold when i sit at the blinds? Is it because i have no position against the other opponents? Or why?

Please explain to me i can't find correct answer

Thanks.

p.s. some good poker tools for online poker (free ones) please recommend ;)
  • 2 replies
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by royalrounder007
      1) So when it says One player called (dose that means) only one player? Cause very usually happens people to call allot of hands, does this means i have to fold my hand? What if more than one player called?

2) Suited cards in sequence:
      If all players fold - in early/mid you fold - in late you raise - in blinds you fold.
      Why should i fold when i sit at the blinds? Is it because i have no position against the other opponents? Or why?

Please explain to me i can't find correct answer

Thanks.

p.s. some good poker tools for online poker (free ones) please recommend ;)
      1) More or less. If you hand isn't good enough to raise with, limping after 2+ players got into the pot is likely not a good choice. There abviously exceptions that come from your position, particular hand and your reads on opponents. More often than not, if you do plan to play, you should be re-raising to take the pot right there.

2) Exactly. Even if you hit a straight or flush draw playing it out of position is rather risky and will cause you to get into many strange middle-pair vs unknown situations.

Remember - chart is the guide that helps you make solid, relatively easy decisions aka ABC poker. If you feel like experimenting with styles or want to see how particular strange hands develop - check out hand evaluation forums, there are plenty of examples of how tough it is to play mid-strength hand out of position. Good luck!
    • royalrounder007
      royalrounder007
      Bronze
      thank you