This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WTF is wrong with me?

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      This is me last 24hours:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The landslide was last night and this moring.

Higlights:
      1) Double up on table and get AA next hand before I can sitout. I am BB and folded to SB who makes 3bb. I make it 9bb he calls. Flop 226 and money goes in. He has 66. In the 10min that followed I got stacked on 3 other tables.
      2) This moring: I have KK in sb player with 72/29 raise and get 1 caller (9/1) I ship and both call. The 72/29 has AA and holds.
  • 6 replies
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      bad bad luck :( just keep breathing, relax a little.. watch some tv... things like this happen :(
    • Diabeto88
      Diabeto88
      Bronze
      seems like you are playing in tilt a little bit. I know your feelings, I had the same. For me was helpful not to play, just watch videos here or on cardrunners, study my game, but not play. I know that is difficult to not to play if you see you are loosing money, but if you do this, you won´t loose all your money..
      GL
    • Bondy5
      Bondy5
      Bronze
      I know the feeling with your AA vs 66

The amount of times I have had an overpair and run into a set is ridiculous.

I had a session yesterday where people kept hitting sets and even striaghts with there low pocket pairs.
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Ty for all the kind words.

Lucky for me I had to go to a meeting and on the way I thought about it.

I remembered one particular hand:

I had AA on a table and made a 3bet and villian shoved. I pressed my keyboard shortcut (I wrote a script as surgested by gerv) but pressed the wrong key and called on another table. To my delight I called with 33 utg. Utg+1 made a minraise and got 3 callers so I called. Flop is 369 rainbow. I check and utg+1 makes potsize bet and other players fold. I raise, He shoves I call and he shows 66.

Set over set. EVIL DAY.

BUT WHAT DID I LEARN? I was playing to many tables.

So when I came home I played another session:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I went down to 2 tables rush and adjusted my betsize.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      What limit is this?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Mineriva!!! you are thinking about short term instead of long term!!!! One days poker? come on time to rethink!!!!! :P

:)