rakeback...

• vanjariga
      vanjariga
      Bronze
      hello i wanna ask how does this rakeback thing work? i play on ftp, in past week i made a switch to cash games only 0.05 0.10 and i put in 11300 hands and acording to my hem stats rake i generated during these games is around 140$ and today i get 8.84$ rakeback from pokerstrategy so can someone help me with my calculations plz :D cheers
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Rakeback is calculated from Tuesday to Monday each week and then paid on the Friday. This therefore means that the rakeback you should have received today was based on the following dates: Tuesday 26th April to Monday 2th May.

However, please be aware that any bonuses that you may be currently clearing are deducted from your Net Earned Rake and therefore you won't receive any rakeback until these have been cleared. Furthermore, any purchases from the Full Tilt shop, participation in Freerolls or tournaments and deposits/withdrawals from your account will affect your rakeback.

Please click on the link below for more information:

Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
      Hannes
    • vanjariga
      vanjariga
      Bronze
      :f_love: ok 1 more question i have 800+ strategy points and im still silver ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vanjariga,

It can sometimes take a few hours for the updates to be go through. I see you are now Gold, many congrats :s_thumbsup:

Onwards and upwards, good luck,

Bart
    • zyler
      zyler
      Bronze
      Hey,i was wondering if someone could help me please!! :D .I raked $150 total last week,so nomally i should recieve about $37 tommorow as a rakeback payment,but i opted in for the added bonus of$50 and released it all and also recieved three$5 dollar ring game tickets!!Am i right to assume i will recieve no rakeback tommorow by the time all the deductions have been taken into account??or a small payment?Thanks for any responses.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey zyler,

You are right to assume you may have some reductions in your rakeback when receiving a bonus.

Here is the Rakeback thread that explains it all :)

Regards,

Kyle.