feedback for mrpavlos

• 4 replies
    • demetri1978
      demetri1978
      Basic
      Scammer info below,I gave him chance after chance and all he did was take some of my money out from the site and then play and lose the rest of my money.

I said he can pay me back week by week ,yet he paid me nothing and carried on playing
      !
      2+2 name:MrGeros

Pokerstars name:MrGeros

Fulltilt name:MrPavlos

AIM:[edited by thazar]

Full name [edited by thazar]

Address: [edited by thazar] - Greece

P5s:mrgeros

Phone number:[edited by thazar]

Email:[edited by thazar]

This guy is a real scum bag ,low of the low,my cousin lives not to far away from him,he is going to try and recover some of the funds shortly.

Link to the above:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpo...&postcount=1061

The reason I only have one post is i'm hunting this scum bag,I saw that he posted here ,you need to close him down asap,I am a very well known backer on 2+2 and PTP,type my name in there and you will see all my threads,I have staked over 100 people,this guy is the low of the low

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      [SCAMMER] I started of playing poker with this guy 7 months ago, we were both playing hu sngs, and he msgs me on skype after not speaking to him for 5 months begging me for a stake for hu sngs, feeling sorry for him cause I progressed nicely and he was still just playing 5 dollar hu sngs I give him money and around 3 hours of coaching which may have turned him into a slight winning player at the 5's cause he deff sucks :(

Anyway, he deleted me from skype and has been playing and losing the money may I add, so yes he is a scammer. He plays under the username MrGeros on pokerstars.

PS was only 250 dollars I gave him so no biggie, but its funny <3

I <3 you keep up the good work make maaaneey
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Originally posted by demetri1978
      Scammer info below,I gave him chance after chance and all he did was take some of my money out from the site and then play and lose the rest of my money.

I said he can pay me back week by week ,yet he paid me nothing and carried on playing
      !
      2+2 name:MrGeros

Pokerstars name:MrGeros

Fulltilt name:MrPavlos

AIM:[edited by thazar]

Full name [edited by thazar]

Address: [edited by thazar] - Greece

P5s:mrgeros

Phone number:[edited by thazar]

Email:[edited by thazar]

This guy is a real scum bag ,low of the low,my cousin lives not to far away from him,he is going to try and recover some of the funds shortly.

Link to the above:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpo...&postcount=1061

The reason I only have one post is i'm hunting this scum bag,I saw that he posted here ,you need to close him down asap,I am a very well known backer on 2+2 and PTP,type my name in there and you will see all my threads,I have staked over 100 people,this guy is the low of the low

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

crap i wish I saw that u have his adress I came back from greece today, could of went and had some fun with him
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi ZeMammuth and demetri1978

I edited the details that needed to be removed to comply with the data protection

Regards

Thazar