My 1st Blog ..Follow the Journey

• johnscon74
      Ok...Figure this is good a time as any I have literally just received my $50 on Party Poker and my screen name is "Fufighter74" unlike my pokerstars screenname of johnscon74.
      I have had a fair bit of success on Stars, with over 100k in tourney winnings, and am looking forward to playing in the SCOOP.

But what could be better than to start off all over again on a new site and seeing what I can do.
      Its like moving to a different country I dont know where to start.
      So here goes, as I play mainly mtts that would be an easy option but I am on a different site so why not try something a little different from the norm.
      Cash NL micro 1000 hands see how i get on using the hand chart might be interesting mixed up with either a small SNG or mtt.

I'm open to ideas as I embark in turning this $50 into something bigger.
  • 1 reply
    • MrMardyBum
      Nice results and good luck on building a bankroll from the the starting $50. If you really don't play many cash game a good place to start with ranges is the MSS and this also allows you to play higher limits with a smaller BR.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Most important enjoy it. :) I'll follow if you keep updated.