pokertracker omaha

• portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      just wondering if anybody here uses the pokertracker omaha version, in particular the micro stakes version? is it useful and will it help my game in any way? i mulitable between 3 and 6 depending on the stakes my roll is around $240 and the product is 26,85 EUR
  • 7 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      I used to, but I prefer omaha manager to pokertracker. Plus omaha manager has a 7 day free trial that should help you give you an idea of how good it is.
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      i tried that but there was a problem with 'postgresql' or something similar to that, tried to fix it but was too much trouble, will try again soon and hopefully get one or the other! ty
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by portvalenath
      i tried that but there was a problem with 'postgresql' or something similar to that, tried to fix it but was too much trouble, will try again soon and hopefully get one or the other! ty
      Just install the latest version of the database management software found here, fixed all the problems for me.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      I used to, but I prefer omaha manager to pokertracker. Plus omaha manager has a 7 day free trial that should help you give you an idea of how good it is.
      I'll playing omaha next coming year. I have been using PT3 for NLHE and satisfied with it, but it seems everybody recommend OM > PT3 .

Can somebody tell me why OM is better than PT3?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      I'll playing omaha next coming year. I have been using PT3 for NLHE and satisfied with it, but it seems everybody recommend OM > PT3 .

Can somebody tell me why OM is better than PT3?
      Just trial each one, and decide for yourself. Most of these debates end up being about nuances of the software that some like more than others. Seeing as you'll be starting out new it's the perfect time to use up the trial offers on each.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Well... I think I'll go with PT3 Omaha. I don't like to install/uninstall software.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      For me , poker tracker 3 just kept destroying my database, and when the database itself got extremely large, it would grind to a halt on my system.

No problems with Omaha manager however.