[Application] Looking for a loan on $75, 120% back to staker

• McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi!

Im excited to try PokerStars after 5 winnings month at Full Tilt. When i try to deposit with my Visa "Denied" as answer, and the support tells me that i got the wrong data, but thats not it, beacuse i looked it over thousends of times, and tried all of the different possibilites.

So my question is if any1 is willing to stake-loan me $75? I pay back 125% within 3 days, or if i gamble it all away ill depsoit at Mnneybookers, and send it to you. W the 25% rent.

If your interested, add me at the communityboard.

Tyty!

Cheeeeeeers! :heart:

Feedback for the McLill1
  • 12 replies
    • WSOPoker90
      WSOPoker90
      Global
      The company that you got your visa with probably doesn't "incourage gambling". I'm with TD Canada and that was my issue.
      Just deposit through moneybookers (deposit $ into moneybookers and then moneybookers to pokerstars).
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      Ok, ty. But my moneybookers was gainst gambling too. Whatever. I will try Europoker instead. :)
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      Faceplant at the text above. I will try neteller, beacuse from what i understand that site dont have anything against gambling.
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      But wtf. Neteller claimed me to have wrong data to. I guess i have to stick to Full Tilt. It's weird, cause i never have had any problem w that site.
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      This is so annoying. Tried to call the bank, to ask if they could take off the protection versus gambling sites. Got the answer to call them tommorow. Would really appreciate if some1 is willing to send 75 bucks (or less, like 30 or 25 if you want) , w the same 20% rent.
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      Ah but cmon. Im so desperate, wanna play the $11 SCOOP warmup. I cant raise the rent im afraid, but i can give you like 10% to. Wich would mean 120% + 10%.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      We need some strick moderators for this section
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      It all fixed. No need for the "stake" anymore. Ty anyway.

Update:

It wasnt all fixed. My bank told me it should be working by now, but i apperently am forced to wait till monday.

As i said before, any help would be appriciated, and you probebly will get the $100 back today, beacuse ive planned to masstable some $1/$3 mtSnGs, i am very familier w those games, and have grinded them w great succes before.

And if i fail, then youll get it back on monday, afternoon in sweden. Ty you again.
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      Are you sure u only need $75 and not like $200 then you could play a bit higher.
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      Well, yes, that would be nice. That would be like a $50 profit for the staker to. The highest limit ive been reg at is $20, so thats a pretty good amount for two days, and then im playing like the $5 lvl.

But i figure its a bigger change that someone is willing to stake me if i go w the $75.
    • McLill1
      McLill1
      Bronze
      cmOOON. I wanna play in the SCOOP.

So $22+ something like $11 so i can play two table, is enough.

Thanks so much in ahed.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Isnt it obvious to you that no1 will stake you as you have no proof of you being legitimate (noone to vouch for you from the community, no graphs etc etc etc), and you can easily just run with the money?

If you are legitimate I suggest you just keep working with your bank and get it fixed. :)