This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Aq

• hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Known players:   
      Hero:
      $9,75
      BB:
      $6,13
      MP3:
      $9,79

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , Q:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,35, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,30, BB calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,05) A:diamond: , 5:diamond: , 8:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $0,65, Hero calls $0,65, BB folds.

Turn: ($2,35) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,30, MP3 raises to $2,60, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4,95

This hand is one of the little I call preflop .

Flop - I wanted him to bet cause I think he will do it with 100% of his range . Check raise will turn my hand in bluff .

Turn - don't know why I donked , I wanted to get the innitiative and some value from Ax .
      Is check/call better and what to do on the river if its check called and balnk ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: Depending on the opponent you can easily act as you did and even while only having one opponent behind, calling should be fine as well.
      Flop: Basically the problem is that we wont see a CBet here that often with missed hands while it's multiway pot, therefore I might even donk myself and maybe even protect from some draws.

As played
      Turn: Not really saying like it's very wrong but I don't like the donk size at all, rather do it like $1,80 or something similar.

Best regards.