Problem with 50$

• 4 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Did you pick a poker room and download the software through the PS link and then register a new account tracked to PS? And, once you had done that, did you enter your information on the PS website and register your poker site username with PS?

If you did all those things it shouldn't take a week, so send a ticket to support and they'll look into it.
    • tomshas1
      tomshas1
      Bronze
      I think that I did all those things.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Go to Community (at the top of the page) and click on "Contact Customer Service." This will enable you to create a support ticket. Explain the situation to them. You'll have to go back to that page to read their response, but you'll have the option of being notified of their response by email.

Keep in mind that, sometimes, some PS staff take weekends off, so if you don't hear from anyone before Monday, don't be alarmed. They'll take care of you.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi There tomshas1,

Your starting capital is on hold because your account is still in play money. Sent you a ticket, could you please read it here and follow the instructions? Once you've done that your starting capital will be on its way to your poker account =)

Don't forget to let me know when its done please
      Ingrid