Can't play from Norway

• MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      I just registered to Everest poker and apparently when I deposit using a paysafe card it states :

"We're sorry, real money play is not available from your locale. You may still enjoy an exciting gaming experience and play for free."

Is this true, can't play from Norway?
  • 3 replies
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Might be a problem with paysafe deposits. I'm currently playing from Norway, and everything works fine for me. Might try some other deposit method, like Moneybookers, Entropay or Ukash (buy it on 7/11 or narvesen)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MFUkebber
      I just registered to Everest poker and apparently when I deposit using a paysafe card it states :

"We're sorry, real money play is not available from your locale. You may still enjoy an exciting gaming experience and play for free."

Is this true, can't play from Norway?
      I am checking for you MFUkebber!

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok here we go:

Everest Poker has no restrictions in place for Norwegian players. But as you know, last year the Norwegian state implemented financial restrictions for Norway similar to the UIGEA in the US. However, you should be able to use either Entropay or FundSend to make a deposit. Please contact Everest customer support if you still can’t make a deposit.

Helpful? =)
      Ingrid