This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ nl10 crazy

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.99)
      Hero ($9.85)
      UTG ($8.05)
      UTG+1 ($10.10)
      CO ($3.35)
      BTN ($9.75)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, fold, SB calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.40, fold, SB calls $1.05

FLOP ($3.15) Q:spade: 3:diamond: 8:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB raises to $4, Hero raises to $8.45 (AI), SB folds

Hero shows J:club: J:heart:

Hero wins $10.41

41/14/1.5 36hands

PRE: clera sqz becouse SBis super fish and call here super wide range.

F: this flop i consider checkback but i think loose value from TT-99, 8x, FD, A-high so i bet/f but when he snap minrasie me, i think he usually with Qx call me or c/r bigger so i decied shove vs his draw or A-high.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Actually depends on the UTG range here, I mean his PFR but definitely your line is doable vs such a loose SB.
      Postflop: I do like the CBet on such a board but shipping there is kinda close and I disagree with you that he would just Check/Call there with Qx. Mainly those opponents are even able to min-raise there as well with TP. But while his range is very wide I wouldn't say that shipping there should be mistake. He has a lot worse PPs/draws/pairs in his range as well.

Best regards.