Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Thanks for the info.

Was the US also behind 9/11?
      Yes, for their money
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I don't do politics but this sounds very likely :)
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Thanks for the info.

Was the US also behind 9/11?
      Yes, for their money
      I don't know if they were but it's not a secret that Bin Laden worked for the CIA in the 80s.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      All this time I thought they were attacking gaddafis troops because they had been bombing and killing innocent civillians?

Call me a little green but I really dont think the rest of the world is after this!!!!

people watch far too much crap on you tube!!!
      is this the same rt news channel from russia with an anti american propaganda? :P

he is a vicious murderous dictator who holds his people back from any kind of wealth!!!

Have you ever been to libya and felt the regime over there??

:rolleyes:
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      :s_confused:

all I know that sometimes some regime is better than anarchy and all :]

I lived under one regime and life seemed to be normal. When this broke down the anarchy we live in makes happy only those who are on top.

Would you like to get on top treating all around like a piece of a.. Or would you like to have your own rights with a sense of decent living?

Is 99% of ppl from any population winner types? How are you goin to improve life of a loser? :f_eek:
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey bro... thanks for the info. I'll definetely look into that in more detail.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      All this time I thought they were attacking gaddafis troops because they had been bombing and killing innocent civillians?

Call me a little green but I really dont think the rest of the world is after this!!!!

is this the same rt news channel from russia with an anti american propaganda? :P

he is a vicious murderous dictator who holds his people back from any kind of wealth!!!

Im sure Ghaddafi is evil, but when were human lives ever important to America? May I remind you of the Iraq war which has cost 1,5 Million people's lives to this day?

Besides, I can easily say, you ate all the American propaganda fed to you in all the western news media. You think America has the world's best Interest at heart? Wake up. The power elite who control the central banks are in charge and all they care about is ressources and money.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      Originally posted by roopopper

Im sure Ghaddafi is evil, but when were human lives ever important to America? May I remind you of the Iraq war which has cost 1,5 Million people's lives to this day?

Besides, I can easily say, you ate all the American propaganda fed to you in all the western news media. You think America has the world's best Interest at heart? Wake up. The power elite who control the central banks are in charge and all they care about is ressources and money.
      how boring is this anti american crap, its typical of people trying to blame someone else for there troubles!!
      It amazes me how people getting killed in libya and is all down to the americans evil plot to take over the world!! lol
      Its pure junk!
      and how evil is the western media!! they all have underlying agendas?
      more junk!!!
      Its just more junk reporting from russia.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I´am not saying I support this but if you listen to the report and what they are saying( if this is true) then you will see by helping the rebels in Libya overthrow Gadafi this would benefit any country that imports oil or gas and not just the USA if Gadafi wanted a single African currency.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      well if it was really about the money, oil, curretcy they would be much more eager to invade instead it took a long time before Europe and the US even gotten invold and then only with a no fly zone and ot even with ground troops. If Nato hadden gotten involved we would have gotten crap for letten a genocide happen and not doing anything.
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      you cant trust the press. as an example think of all the times you hear about british and american military personel being killed in iraq. they always tell us the total number of our soldiers killed since we went in to free these people. do they ever mention the 100000 civilians killed in iraq since we got there
    • itsmebitch
      itsmebitch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clandestineAl
      you cant trust the press.
      Sorry, but can you trust in this USA propaganda?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      its all press, media, propaganda etc what makes the media coverage you post any more true than what the americans release. Just because you cant bring yourself to accept that mainstream media might be right and not the americans planning world domination imo what it comes down to is gadaffi is a bit of a cunt and i back the attack on his regime 100%
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      its all press, media, propaganda etc what makes the media coverage you post any more true than what the americans release. Just because you cant bring yourself to accept that mainstream media might be right and not the americans planning world domination imo what it comes down to is gadaffi is a bit of a cunt and i back the attack on his regime 100%

By that logic everything Hitler and Stalin said is also true. Oh wait.. they controlled the media. So seeing as you think in such a primitive way you'd buy everything Hitler was telling you through the media and join his army to kill some jews :facepalm:

As for this matter.. I'm not going to post my opinion on it. Can't be bothered to have any more discussions.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      where you born a spaz or did your parents just raise you to act like one?
    • itsmebitch
      itsmebitch
      Bronze
      I can say what I have friend working in USA goverment and he told me that Bush's political system was exactly the same like Naciz in 1930 s'. I don't know about Obama, but now it's obvious that he will continue politics of Bush. The only one who tried to stop this, was Clinton.. But he was shot and killed.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by itsmebitch
      I can say what I have friend working in USA goverment and he told me that Bush's political system was exactly the same like Naciz in 1930 s'. I don't know about Obama, but now it's obvious that he will continue politics of Bush. The only one who tried to stop this, was Clinton.. But he was shot and killed.
      Yeah was a sad day when clinton died.....

nice first post, you got platinum quick :f_cool:
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      +1