[Offer] Sunday Storm

• mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hey guys. I haven't read the rules as of yet. I would like to stake someone with Platinum + status for Sunday Storm this week. First come first takes.

Remember Platinum + :) I'll send you $11 on stars ;)
  • 9 replies
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hey guys. I haven't read the rules as of yet. I would like to stake someone with Platinum + status for Sunday Storm this week. First come first takes.

Remember Platinum + :) I'll send you $11 on stars ;)
      this seems like reverse beggin. I should probably close the post somehow :D
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      you can close it :)

I've staked some random winning guy who makes poker for living on chip me up. It can land me about $6k :) I expect return 1/3 which is not so bad..

laters and next time

BTW: really no need to ask me for staking if you're bronze :) )
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze

I've staked some random winning guy who makes poker for living on chip me up. It can land me about $6k :) I expect return 1/3 which is not so bad..

laters and next time

"can land me 6K" really can, Sunday Storm is a TURBO tournament (although I dont know why it doesnt say so) so if you staked some random dude for one try, well, gl...

nobody usually ask a particular person to stake ... dont worry about it. Bronze btw doesnt mean bad. Some people continue playing on platform which isnt tracked by PS :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi mattisks,

Please set up a feedback thread for yourself in the following forum board and provide a link to it in your opening post on this current thread. This is so that your backers can provide feedback on your arrangements.

This is a requirement of the staking rules.

Also,
      hey guys. I haven't read the rules as of yet.

Please read the rules.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444

laters and next time

"can land me 6K" really can, Sunday Storm is a TURBO tournament (although I dont know why it doesnt say so) so if you staked some random dude for one try, well, gl...

nobody usually ask a particular person to stake ... dont worry about it. Bronze btw doesnt mean bad. Some people continue playing on platform which isnt tracked by PS :)
      this random guy did well in SCOOP but not really in the one where I bought his shares. Finished 4000ish. Something even I can do :f_cool: But I saw him playing and he's definitely not a fish :s_love: Will back him probably next week as well :)

Yah. And this random guy has winning over $400,000 and has landed 148k already :) So when I say random guy you can bet I was already looking for value. Btw. I am not insane. I know this guy is capable to cash approx. 1/3 :)
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444

laters and next time

I wasn't saying that bronze are worse than platinum etc etc. But what I wanted was endurance. Bronze says nothing to me. Platinum says: grinder. I don't really care if someone is winning or not :) I was in backin mood :P
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hi mattisks,

Please set up a feedback thread for yourself in the following forum board and provide a link to it in your opening post on this current thread. This is so that your backers can provide feedback on your arrangements.

Also,

Please read the rules.

Regards,

Kyle.
      I've read rules just shortly after my post. I haven't backed anyone on Pokerstrategy and few hours after posting this thread realised that probably no Platinum + guy wants to be staked at all :) So I was trying to ask whether it is possible to close this thread..
    • dam192
      dam192
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm bronze because i've not tracked my acc to pStrategy...
      I don't want to play Sunday storm, lot of ppl there... But i can play something like the big $11 (50k gtd) and we can go 50%50 .. if you are interested, just add me and we can talk .

Thanks.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hi mattisks,

Also,

Please read the rules.

Regards,

Kyle.
      I've read rules just shortly after my post. I haven't backed anyone on Pokerstrategy and few hours after posting this thread realised that probably no Platinum + guy wants to be staked at all :) So I was trying to ask whether it is possible to close this thread..
      Your wish is my command sir :)

Regards,

Kyle.