This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 A10s in squeeze OOP

• jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $24.52
      CO:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB (Hero):
      $52.33

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, BU folds, Hero raises to $3.25, BB folds, MP3 calls $2.50, CO calls $2.50.

Flop: ($10) A, J, Q (3 players)
      Hero bets $7.00, MP3 raises to $21.27(All-In), CO folds, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $17.

Villains-unknown.Is squeeze ok here?B/f flop should be standard.Dont see myself ahead of anything that he would shove here.
  • 3 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Bronze
      Looks good, nh :f_thumbsup:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      My only problem here is that MP3 doesn't have fullstack and is possibly a fish, therefore our fold EQ goes down and we are quite often heading to a flop multiway with ATo OOP, which leads us to some tough flop decisions in general + it's hard to flop nuts/nut draws unless we just gin our broadway.

If MP3 is reg I like the spot as a bluff.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I personally don´t like it
      I think squeeze pf is fine, but after hitting tp I think there are other options than b/f that flop.
      MP3 hand range would likely be KdJd, JdTd that he would also shove flop and since I agree you´re often behind there you don´t get terrible odds with your tp hand after you have put in 40% of your stack
      So if I´m going to b/f I´d rather make it smaller to 5$, although I think c/c flop should also be fine play and then trying to go showdown