[Application] Full tiult stacking

• host85
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

My name is Paul , i m a usual player on Ipoker , and now i m trying to change my game , from Ipoker to Full Tilt .I have 25 years old , playing poker since last year , I dont have so many strong results : 63 dolars wining on partypoker - wildana nickname and the Ipoker profile is wildanaa . I m a no deposit player so what a did i build from my own without stacking or something else.Normaly i dont have this principies of stacking but reading other posts i sayed why not?

What i intend to do is to play on fulltilt this night only 2 tournaments :

1. buy-in 1.10 - 6000 guaranted ( 1r+1A) E - i dont use rebuys and add ons

2. buy in 3.30 - 7000 guaranted 0rebuy - i dont use rebuys and add on

I know very well how to play tournaments rebuys , normaly you should make a rebuy at the begging and one add on-but i prefer to take free money from others so this should be more easy.

I really dont know how other proceeds in case of wiinnings but , if i will be in the money i will make 80% for the person who stacking me 20 for me + stack back..and the final table 50-50 +stack back

Fulltilt nickname is wildana

best regards
  • 1 reply