Second 50dollars free capital.

• Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Hi, how can i get it? I have lost my first capital. Will I have any chances if i play with points well, or will chat and study more then ever before? ;) What sould I do? Or the second chance get only people who played quite well and lost everything.. I don't get it.. :club: :club: I just want to have some aims here.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Needlesky,

Each member is entitled to just one free starting capital. There are promotional second starting capitals provided from time to time, but these are ad hoc and cannot be specifically requested. You would get notified by email if you were lucky enough to be chosen, so ensure that you don't block PokerStrategy in your email settings.

Obviously studying and learning more about the game is always good and will help protect any future bankroll as will the use of solid BRM.

There are ways you can start again without depositing your own money, e.g. by cashing in a few freerolls or the PokerStrategy Tell A Friend scheme (details in my signature) for example or you may choose to deposit a little of your own funds to kickstart your bankroll once again.

Whichever you decide, we look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Thanks you. :s_cool: