$50 capital & Hello

• Danishchick
      Danishchick
      Bronze
      Hello
      O'k i been playing sometime now and have won a few Good tournaments in stars and party poker,

I had been referred to this Forum from a close a friend of mine mentioning about the great tips and starting capital , advice i may have in the Future about my poker ,

For some reason i (lol) cant pas the Quiz Ive sat here on my last attempt and read everything & used me knowledge and had 12 mins left remaining and STILL Failed ( ;( )
      But that's life throwing another curve ball ,

Is there someone that can maybe advise me on What i maybe doing Wrong to pass this Quiz , it really has got me irritated ,I wont be happy till i pass ,

In my eyes make's me feel i am a bad poker player LOOL

Well thank you and best of luck at the tables for you ALL

Chick
  • 9 replies
    • Nimaz82
      Nimaz82
      Bronze
      Hello chick.

Seems youre in a position where you are very much doubting yourself.

ive been there before and you have my greates sympathy.

Im willing to help you over MSN or other means if you wish.

And ill even do it in Danish ;)

Send me a message. Lets get you started right :)

Med venlig Hilsen
      Benjamin
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Danishchick,

Sad to read you failed our quiz. What do you think where did you struggle most?

Have you read all the quiz materials as well?

Ingrid
    • Danishchick
      Danishchick
      Bronze
      I am a aggressive player before flops and when im pot cometed so i can say the before flop questions maybe my Failure , but i don't know because they do not show me my wrong answers

Chick
    • Danishchick
      Danishchick
      Bronze
      yes nemaz can we talk on msn maybe u can Guide me through the Quiz and we can figure out why i have not passed please send me a mail with msn details or e-mail me at danskedk@yahoo.com

tusin tak

Chick
    • Nimaz82
      Nimaz82
      Bronze
      Jeps, jeg har sendt en email til dig med den info du skal bruge :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      The quizzes are based on the content of the basic strategy articles. In order to pass one of them, you have to study the relevant basic strategy and internalize it well enough in order to give the answers that it recommends. Even if you are a pro, if the answers you give differ from those suggested by the basic strategy, you won't pass the quiz.

Keep in mind that the basic strategy articles and free $50 starting capital are aimed at beginners who are just starting out in their poker careers. If there is something in the basic strategy that you disagree with from experience, it's often the case that the Bronze, Silver and Gold articles agree with your version of the story. But those other articles aren't relevant to the quiz, is all.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks belayd for popping by and helping out.

Danishchick let us know how you getting along with finding those leaks.

Ingrid
    • Danishchick
      Danishchick
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Well i did it i passed the Quiz not sure how Lol ;) , I would to thank people for given me the guidance and knowledge they passed onto me

thank you

best luck at the tables

Chick
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      CoNGrATs Chick!

Good luck at the tables and keep us posted!
      Ingrid