$5.89
      MP3 (Hero):
      $6.71
      CO:
      $4.66
      BU:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.17, CO calls $0.17, BU calls $0.17, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.58) 7, 6, 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, CO calls $0.45, BU calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.93) Q (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, CO calls $1.00, BU calls $1.00.

River: ($4.93) 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.04(All-In), BU folds, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.93.

Opp's stats:

CO - VPIP 15/PFR 5/AF 0.6 - sample size 64
      BTN - VPIP 10/PFR 3/AF 1.1 - sample size 669

Flop: Bet for value and protection.
      Possible range for villain CO and BTN after calling my cbet on flop:
      JJ-99,77-66,AdQd,KdQd,AdJd,KdJd,QdJd,AdTd,KdTd,QdTd,JdTd

Turn:
      Flush draw has completed here and my plan is to bet/fold on turn.
      I'm not sure whether this the best play? or I shld just check/fold since there's 2 opp and they are very tight players.

I tried to use equilab and I find myself way behind given the possible range stated above.

Would like to know what's the best play here..
  • 4 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Pre and flop ok, I would bet like 75% pot on turn and c\f the river. Not a huge sample but when villain with AF of 0.6 bets they usually have it.

I don't think check\folding the turn is good because you basically declare that you're frightened of the flush and leave yourself open to being bluffed too much - Villains don't always have the flush here so you're missing value if you check\fold every time a FD completes. Also, when you bet big on the turn you can rep the flush yourself and make villains pay to draw another diamond.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slashng,

That's exactly the problem that you are against 2 opponents and more likely one of them has us beat. And while we don't have the A I'd basically just Check the turn. We likely only getting value from some FD and that's likely it. I don't think that they will that often Call anyways a with a lot worse.

But as you decided to bet then I would do it bigger like $1,40 and fold to further action.

Best regards.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello slashng,

That's exactly the problem that you are against 2 opponents and more likely one of them has us beat. And while we don't have the A I'd basically just Check the turn. We likely only getting value from some FD and that's likely it. I don't think that they will that often Call anyways a with a lot worse.

But as you decided to bet then I would do it bigger like $1,40 and fold to further action.

Best regards.
      That's me told then hehe I post here to improve my own game so this is an honest question Veriz... On such a turn with AA is betting here always bad? For the reasons in my previous post this is how I would play it, is this a big leak?

Thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Wurble
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello slashng,

Best regards.
      That's me told then hehe I post here to improve my own game so this is an honest question Veriz... On such a turn with AA is betting here always bad? For the reasons in my previous post this is how I would play it, is this a big leak?

Thanks
      The usual thing what I would do in those spots is, try to ask yourself. What worse hands will Call me? From what do I get value from? Is this a thin-value or easy bet for value? And for those small kind of questions you will find out as well what to do.

But basically I wouldn't really say like it's always bad. There are still a lot of spots where I might even prefer Bet/Folding the turn rather than Checking or anything while we still could be holding the best hand.