Hello!

• mauzayat10
      mauzayat10
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, my name is Mauricio and I'm from São Paulo one the biggest cities in Brazil and in latin america. I play poker since 2007 and have started in house games, but just I believe that I got a competitive level, after studying a lot reading, watching videos and simulating other games. I just want to say hi to everyone and thanks to Poker Strategy for the bonus, that I put in a Willian Hill account as mauzayat. (P.s. : Sorry for the poor english I'm kind of rusty...)
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Mauricio,

Welcome to our community!

São Paulo one the biggest cities in Brazil and in latin america
      Not only that, but São Paulo is the world's sixth largest and the 10th richest city. :f_ugly:

Glad to have you at PokerStrategy.com and we hope you'll enojy playing at William Hill.

Don't forget to visit our Poker board and see what the others have to say about William Hill or any other poker room.

I also recommend you to visit our Poker blog board section and get to know the others a little :f_love:

You seem to be an experienced poker player already but don't be shy to post in our hand evaluation board where one of our poker experts can help you find all your leaks!

Happy Sunday and looking forward to see you on the forum
      Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Sao Paulo is the nuts from what I've heard. Glad to have you on board and maybe you will return the duty of hosting by hosting me, Ingrid and the rest of the moderation team in Brasilia :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Sao Paulo is the nuts from what I've heard. Glad to have you on board and maybe you will return the duty of hosting by hosting me, Ingrid and the rest of the moderation team in Brasilia :D
      +1 vote :D

when shall I start packing? :f_grin: