[Offer] Staking Players- Applications

• Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am looking for online RNG cash game players to stake. As i have decided to not deposit online with my own live bankroll anymore and am only playing staked online from now on ( which i have a 12 month agreement at the moment ), i am looking for investment opportunities, that can be profitable for me and the right applicants. The applicants must have a sufficient sample size at the level they are looking to be staked at and i will be doing a full ID and background check before any deal will be finalised. I will fully stake the player with 30 BI ( up to 25/50c blinds ) at which level they are looking to play at. The staking deal will be a 50/50 deal and daily updates will be required, with the full stake to be paid back to me if the stakee chooses to go it alone after the original stake has been doubled, until then the stake stays in play.

At the end of the month ( May 2011 ), i will be going over my business and poker accounts and all applicants are welcome to then. The staking will start as of June 1 after we have come to agreement of terms.

Feedback for Classified181
      ***added by justkyle88***
  • 6 replies