HM from pokerstrategy's shop

• ademon16
      ademon16
      Bronze
      Hello,i am intersted in buying Holdem Manager Pro from our shop. However,i have a few questions:
      1) Is it for life or for 1 year only?
      2)On how many computers can i use it at the same time?
      3)What payment method can i use to pay it?( visa,moneybookers,paypal,etc)
      4)Do i get the licence imediatly after i pay it?
      5)If someone bought it from pokerstrategy.com's shop please post a little feedback

Many thanks
  • 12 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      It's exactly as buying from the HEM website. You get the license a few mins after you pay for it if you don't order it too late in the day. I used moneybookers to pay.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hi,

As far as I'm aware: The license is only for one year and it can be used on 2 computers.

I paid for mine through visa but you can also use moneybookers and paypal.

I ordered it a few weeks ago and had no problems. Once you've paid you'll receive an email confirming payment then you will receive an email shortly after (an hour for me) with your key so you can activate the software.

Let me know if you have anymore questions

EDIT: lol you beat me to it
    • ademon16
      ademon16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      As far as I'm aware: The license is only for one year and it can be used on 2 computers.
      Hmm sorry,are you sure about this?
      Thanks
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adriantulba1991
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Hmm sorry,are you sure about this?
      Thanks
      Licence is for life, and includes updates, plus, can be used on up to 2 PC's as you get two separate registration codes when you buy it :)

I have owned for about 2 years.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Ok must have gotten it confused with something else. Sorry
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum

Licence is for life, and includes updates, plus, can be used on up to 2 PC's as you get two separate registration codes when you buy it :)

Its a HM1 lifetime license which is valid for 2 of your computers at a time but you only get one key which can be used for the 2 computers.
    • ademon16
      ademon16
      Bronze
      Thanks guys<3

I have one more question though...what happen if i change my computer after lets say 2 years?will i be able to cancel one of the previously key and get a new one for this computer?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum

Its a HM1 lifetime license which is valid for 2 of your computers at a time but you only get one key which can be used for the 2 computers.
      Yeah my apologies was thinking of Table ninja when I mentioned the two keys :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Originally posted by adriantulba1991
      Thanks guys<3

I have one more question though...what happen if i change my computer after lets say 2 years?will i be able to cancel one of the previously key and get a new one for this computer?
      You can reset your key via our homepage if you need to reuse it on a new computer.
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I don't want to open a new thread for this, so I'll just ask here. Does HM micro have the same functions as HEM pro? Apart from the limits obviously.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      I don't want to open a new thread for this, so I'll just ask here. Does HM micro have the same functions as HEM pro? Apart from the limits obviously.
      yeah
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze