[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AQo vs Fish , flop play ?

• MrBrilliant
      MrBrilliant
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $20.75
      BU:
      $88.07
      SB:
      $4.00
      BB (Hero):
      $20.21

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q.
      CO raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.57, CO calls $1.57.

Flop: ($5.24) 6, 2, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5.24, Hero calls $5.24.

Turn: ($15.72) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($15.72) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $15.72.

CO stats: vpip 46 pfr 16 agfactor 2.3 wts 28 hands 94
  • 2 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      i think I would just b/f flop. he rarely plays back w/ air here so if he raises u its either a value raise or a decent draw, all of which play well vs u. his calling range is also weighted this way, he can float u maybe a little wider but since hes a fish i would just b/f flop and probably c/f turn? not sure if this is the best line but it seems ok esp if hes willing to call once and check it down any % of the time. i dislike barrelling on these boards vs fish without value hands or draw to the nuts, c/c'ing pot on flop doesn't seem like the best line to me, because i think he has to be betting a shit load of air for it to be a profitable call + later streets get difficult and maybe u also have reverse implieds on a heart.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think betting flop and shoving turn or c/rai on the flop should be the best option with Q high flushdraw+ overcards
      A high might often be good and if you´re against some kind of pp then you´re flipping, so instead of c/c flop and then c/f turn I would prefer have some fold equity and get money all-in having some fold equity