This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AQo vs Fish , flop play ?

• MrBrilliant
      MrBrilliant
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $20.75
      BU:
      $88.07
      SB:
      $4.00
      BB (Hero):
      $20.21

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q.
      CO raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.57, CO calls $1.57.

Flop: ($5.24) 6, 2, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5.24, Hero calls $5.24.

Turn: ($15.72) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($15.72) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $15.72.

CO stats: vpip 46 pfr 16 agfactor 2.3 wts 28 hands 94
  • 2 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      i think I would just b/f flop. he rarely plays back w/ air here so if he raises u its either a value raise or a decent draw, all of which play well vs u. his calling range is also weighted this way, he can float u maybe a little wider but since hes a fish i would just b/f flop and probably c/f turn? not sure if this is the best line but it seems ok esp if hes willing to call once and check it down any % of the time. i dislike barrelling on these boards vs fish without value hands or draw to the nuts, c/c'ing pot on flop doesn't seem like the best line to me, because i think he has to be betting a shit load of air for it to be a profitable call + later streets get difficult and maybe u also have reverse implieds on a heart.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think betting flop and shoving turn or c/rai on the flop should be the best option with Q high flushdraw+ overcards
      A high might often be good and if you´re against some kind of pp then you´re flipping, so instead of c/c flop and then c/f turn I would prefer have some fold equity and get money all-in having some fold equity