This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sng downswing

• dkarloukas
      dkarloukas
      Bronze
      Hallo everybody,
      First time time post here for me.
      I play at full tilt sngs max 16 with 90 people.(3.3$ and 6.5$)
      Always play with bankroll managment 2% of my bankroll recently i had an amazing downswing 80 buy ins.I just couldnt win and i dont mean coinflips.
      I dont care about coinflips i had a strategy on my mind which i thought i would minimaze the variance.
      Now i will take a break i am studying my hand history and i try to see my mistakes.
      I was axpected a downsing because i had 60% roi at 3.3$ and and 30% at 6.5%on sample 700 tours.
      I want your opinion on this, on a sng with 90 people you want 2 hours minimoum if go to ft on a sng with 9 you want 20-30 minutes for itm which do you think is more profit 16 sngs with 90 or 9 sngs with 9??How much roi you should expect on micro stackes?? And what is you opinion about downswing i think the variance is bigger on sngs with 9 people cause are turbo am i right??
  • 1 reply