Ignorant support

• kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.

Anybody else is being ignored by the support? I want to make a withdrawal from the Ladbrokes Poker, but they keep posting me a message that i need to contact the support, obviously it's because i haven't verified my age yet. So i wrote them about two weeks ago, haven't received an answer from them yet. Then i wrote to them about 3-4 days ago, again, and still no response from the support. Does anybody know why they're being so rude or something, because i really need to withdraw money from there.
  • 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Kinderz,

I'll ask Ladbrokes about your case and see if they can do something here to speed the process up.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with them, but hopefully we'll be able to get it sorted together. :)

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Kinderz,

Thanks for your patience whilst I worked on this issue with my colleagues at Ladbrokes.

They've let me know that the issue should be solved now and you should be able to withdraw...could you confirm that this is the case please?

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Greetings MarcPS,

I tried to withdraw today and the withdrawal was successful, thanks for having a word in that case. Glad things turned out this way.

Best regards, Kinderz.