$62.22
      BU (Hero):
      $25.00
      SB:
      $28.21
      BB:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.90, BB folds, CO calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.25) 8, Q, A (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB calls $2.00, CO calls $2.00.

Turn: ($9.25) 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $5.50, SB calls $5.50, CO folds.

River: ($20.25) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $16.50(All-In), SB calls $16.50.

Final Pot: $53.25.

SB is TAG, CO is huge fish, limping 80-90% of his hands.On the flop, I think that with the Cbet SB will fold all PPs that i beat and that doesnt hit set(88 only actually), and he has many in his range and he will call 1 street with AJ, but the CO will call with many many worse hands, including btm pair, gutshots etc.After both called, I was prety convinved that SB has AJ only(he will deffinetly raise sets and AQ probably) and will fold to 2 or 3 barrels, so I decided that I can bet again for FE vs SB and value vs CO.The blank on the river i continued with my plan, tho it was complete blank, maybe that induced SB to call.So, is this plan good, or I should played the turn or river differently?Maybe check turn and fold river if SB bets, or just bet turn and giveup river if i think SB can fold AJ on the turn?And if I do my plan should I shove this river or bet something like halfpot to look like valuebet?
  • 3 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      NL25 = stations ...

They will NEVER fold TPGK+ on the river (esp when there are a ton of busted draws).

"AK had me beat anyway/just one hand and AQ is unlikely & he will have a lot of busted draws, I click call"

I would just check back the river and hope for the best.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      I'd make the bet like 6 on turn
      weather we bet or check behind depends on the fact that he would fold AJ or not

good play with ur plan IMO
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you are ahead on the river his missed draws and even Qx if he decided to c/c that hand, so I really don´t like your river shove, since AB might easily call you down with AJ/AT
      I´d personally would check back turn and call half potsize river bet or if I´d barrel turn I´d check back river

Maybe check turn and fold river if SB bets, or just bet turn and giveup river if i think SB can fold AJ on the turn?
      - yeah that seems better option if you only put him on AJ

And if I do my plan should I shove this river or bet something like halfpot to look like valuebet?
      - problem is that you can´t be sure he is folding that spot AJ, so I would just take my free showdown