This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 A6s

• tarantaleo
      tarantaleo
      Black
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $38.28
      MP3:
      $8.40
      CO:
      $62.22
      BU (Hero):
      $25.00
      SB:
      $28.21
      BB:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.90, BB folds, CO calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.25) 8, Q, A (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB calls $2.00, CO calls $2.00.

Turn: ($9.25) 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $5.50, SB calls $5.50, CO folds.

River: ($20.25) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $16.50(All-In), SB calls $16.50.

Final Pot: $53.25.

SB is TAG, CO is huge fish, limping 80-90% of his hands.On the flop, I think that with the Cbet SB will fold all PPs that i beat and that doesnt hit set(88 only actually), and he has many in his range and he will call 1 street with AJ, but the CO will call with many many worse hands, including btm pair, gutshots etc.After both called, I was prety convinved that SB has AJ only(he will deffinetly raise sets and AQ probably) and will fold to 2 or 3 barrels, so I decided that I can bet again for FE vs SB and value vs CO.The blank on the river i continued with my plan, tho it was complete blank, maybe that induced SB to call.So, is this plan good, or I should played the turn or river differently?Maybe check turn and fold river if SB bets, or just bet turn and giveup river if i think SB can fold AJ on the turn?And if I do my plan should I shove this river or bet something like halfpot to look like valuebet?
  • 3 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Bronze
      NL25 = stations ...

They will NEVER fold TPGK+ on the river (esp when there are a ton of busted draws).

"AK had me beat anyway/just one hand and AQ is unlikely & he will have a lot of busted draws, I click call"

I would just check back the river and hope for the best.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Silver
      I'd make the bet like 6 on turn
      weather we bet or check behind depends on the fact that he would fold AJ or not

good play with ur plan IMO
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you are ahead on the river his missed draws and even Qx if he decided to c/c that hand, so I really don´t like your river shove, since AB might easily call you down with AJ/AT
      I´d personally would check back turn and call half potsize river bet or if I´d barrel turn I´d check back river

Maybe check turn and fold river if SB bets, or just bet turn and giveup river if i think SB can fold AJ on the turn?
      - yeah that seems better option if you only put him on AJ

And if I do my plan should I shove this river or bet something like halfpot to look like valuebet?
      - problem is that you can´t be sure he is folding that spot AJ, so I would just take my free showdown