[Application] May 15th MTTs MiniFTOPS 22 and 24

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread : Feedback for stevegold87

Hi everyone, I am stevegold87, member of this wonderful english community for around 2 years now (See avatar for proof).

Here's my blog if you wish to know more about me : Poker as a hobby -- Stevegold87's blog

I am mostly a SNG player but I had many decent MTTs cash in my life for the amount that I play. I tend to luckbox a lot of tournaments so you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to make $$$ when I go to one of the MiniFTOPS final table.

Here's my OPR : http://officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/stevegold87/poker/results/5DA14556B5744B3986ED8D8F24565B8B.html?t=2

You can also look at my sharkscope (stevegold87 on FTP) where you will see I am a winning player in both tournaments and SNGs over a good sample.

Here's my selected tournaments :

3 x 12+1 Event 22 MiniFTOPs 200 000$ Guaranteed
      5 x 33$ Event 24 MiniFTOPS 400 000$ Guaranteed

3 x 22$ 200K Double Deuce 200 000$ Guaranteed --> ATTENTION BACKERS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY FULLTILT SO I WILL JUST BUY 2 MORE ENTRIES to EVENT 24
      204$

6$ share
      = 34 shares

Shares bought :

17 shares for stevegold87 (102$)
      5 shares for breena (30$) (Money received!)
      3 shares for yellobee82 (18$) [Real life person I know] (Money received!)
      2 shares for Hlynkinn (Money received!)
      2 shares Schrader69 (Money received!)
      2 shares k4ileb (Money received!)
      3 shares beckijay1991 (Money received!)
      Shares left :

Each shares will be 70/30 in favor of the backers with STAKEBACK.

Contact me through community first and we will confirm on skype.
      Your name will be added on the backers lists once I get the money but the shares will be reserved for you. If something unexpected happens and I really really can't make it next sunday all backers will get 100% refunded and warned asap. (0.01% chance of that happening)

Thank you for supporting me and best luck to my backers and me :)

(I have been staked before by <3 for SNGs and the deal went pretty smoothly)

Edit : Just want to mention I was gold status the past 3-4 months but due to finals + intensive class that will end this friday I dropped to silver :)
  • 33 replies