This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] May 15th MTTs MiniFTOPS 22 and 24

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread : Feedback for stevegold87

Hi everyone, I am stevegold87, member of this wonderful english community for around 2 years now (See avatar for proof).

Here's my blog if you wish to know more about me : Poker as a hobby -- Stevegold87's blog

I am mostly a SNG player but I had many decent MTTs cash in my life for the amount that I play. I tend to luckbox a lot of tournaments so you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to make $$$ when I go to one of the MiniFTOPS final table.

Here's my OPR : http://officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/stevegold87/poker/results/5DA14556B5744B3986ED8D8F24565B8B.html?t=2

You can also look at my sharkscope (stevegold87 on FTP) where you will see I am a winning player in both tournaments and SNGs over a good sample.

Here's my selected tournaments :

3 x 12+1 Event 22 MiniFTOPs 200 000$ Guaranteed
      5 x 33$ Event 24 MiniFTOPS 400 000$ Guaranteed

3 x 22$ 200K Double Deuce 200 000$ Guaranteed --> ATTENTION BACKERS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY FULLTILT SO I WILL JUST BUY 2 MORE ENTRIES to EVENT 24
      204$

6$ share
      = 34 shares

Shares bought :

17 shares for stevegold87 (102$)
      5 shares for breena (30$) (Money received!)
      3 shares for yellobee82 (18$) [Real life person I know] (Money received!)
      2 shares for Hlynkinn (Money received!)
      2 shares Schrader69 (Money received!)
      2 shares k4ileb (Money received!)
      3 shares beckijay1991 (Money received!)
      Shares left :

Each shares will be 70/30 in favor of the backers with STAKEBACK.

Contact me through community first and we will confirm on skype.
      Your name will be added on the backers lists once I get the money but the shares will be reserved for you. If something unexpected happens and I really really can't make it next sunday all backers will get 100% refunded and warned asap. (0.01% chance of that happening)

Thank you for supporting me and best luck to my backers and me :)

(I have been staked before by <3 for SNGs and the deal went pretty smoothly)

Edit : Just want to mention I was gold status the past 3-4 months but due to finals + intensive class that will end this friday I dropped to silver :)
  • 33 replies