Looking for a Headsup soulmate

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Hey, Im a guy at 20 years old and I play at FTP. I really want to get good at the game and I invest a lot of time and devotion.

The idea is that we start playing micro SnGs and then help each others up through the stakes. By analyzing each others game in reviews together, sweat sessions, pushing each others, supporting each others in general.

a requierment is that you have a microphone, a pokersoftware that can track the stats and such from SnG (Elephant doesn't work here but something like HEM or PT3), a working brain, and you really want to get good at the game and have a strong devotion (this is the most important). A positive attitude wouldn't be bad either :)

If you want us to give it a try then add me on skype. Tinker_to_hon or add me at MSN xsakixx1@hotmail.com
  • 8 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      This is a brilliant opportunity for anybody that is genuinely serious about improving their game. Working with a "sweat partner" or having a "poker buddy" is the missing ingredient of the success pie that so many wannabe grinders are missing.

GL!! :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i have everything but the microphone atm but im happy to talk in skype anyway about hands strategies etc it always helps to be able to talk to somebody else who is enthusiastic about the same things so if you wanna add me at: externaluseonly89 we can talk sometime
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      I just sent you a contact request via skype. I happen to have quite a lot of time on my hands in the next month or so and I want to dedicate some of it to poker. This will be a fantastic way to improve both our games. Talk to you on skype!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Been looking for this myself. I'll probably add you later on skype. Haven't really seen anyone on the forum who i thought was motivated or committed enough to really bother but we'll see.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Hey, didnt find a HU "soulmate" yet :p

Is there anyone here who is up for a sweat session right now? Just for fun, add my skype! :)

tinker_to_hon
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Been looking for this myself. I'll probably add you later on skype. Haven't really seen anyone on the forum who i thought was motivated or committed enough to really bother but we'll see.
      add me on skype then?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tryhardnoob
      add me on skype then?

haha :D Forgot about it. Going to bed now though so will add you tomorrow.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tryhardnoob
      add me on skype then?

haha :D Forgot about it. Going to bed now though so will add you tomorrow.
      wtf, you gotta add me when u wake up. first thing!