This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy points

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there dragan2171,

Loving your humor! :)

OK, I checked your StrategyPoints and for me looks just fine.
      Would you please send a ticket to our customer support explaining the issue and they will be able to send you numbers which I wouldn't like to make public here :)

Let me know how it goes!
      Ingrid
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      hi ingrid,

if you say numbers looks fine,

I believe you.

at least, you registered at ps exactly one day before me , must be more experienced
      :) :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      aww... hope that was a kind post and not a sarcastic one :f_love:

I think originally I registered in 2008 but needed to change accounts once I was employed.

Our back office allows me to be more experienced ;) you decided not to send a ticket?
      If so, let me help you here. What numbers do you see from your side?

Ingrid
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      it was joke, of course, about your one day older membership. ;)

anyway, never mind the points, it must be correctly calculated.

thanks for your kindly willingness to help.

(p.s :from my side I see negative numbers -$$, today)

:) :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll contact you through a ticket, please keep an eye on your inbox here =)

However a few useful information to our newbies :f_love:

The most common reasons for these delays are as follows:

a, Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      b, Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      c, Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades, etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page within a few days. =)

In order to calculate the StrategyPoints which determine your status, we follow these three steps:

-We consider your overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days

-We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints

-The total number of points for this period determines your status

This means that if you move up to a higher status level, you won't move back down for at least two weeks.

Ingrid