Low Quality of communicating medium of Poker Strategy

• faree
      faree
      Bronze
      Hi, PS tried to call me with apparently a low rate voip pc to phone service and they blamed me as possessing and "incorrect" or "invalid" phone number. Come on PS use a REAL phone number instead, so I can call you to see whether your phone number is correct or valid.I suggest you to display your phone number so people who you blamed as " invalid" or "incorrect" can correct you straight away.
      Thank You.
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi faree,

our customer support uses Skype to do all phone checks, but I don't exactly get your point - how would that matter if you're not available?

I'd recommend you get in touch with my colleagues from customer support directly via ticket and try to sort things :)

Hadi
    • faree
      faree
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hi faree,

our customer support uses Skype to do all phone checks, but I don't exactly get your point - how would that matter if you're not available?

I'd recommend you get in touch with my colleagues from customer support directly via ticket and try to sort things :)

Hadi
      Finally you have got my point yeah Hadi. "How would the matter if you're not available" i loved the pick up line. I have sent ticket to your colleague but i didn't like the term he used. "incorrect" and "invalid". It just humiliated me, insulted me and annoyed me with that term. As if i live in a jungle of Amazon and i know nothing about phone. It is much more acceptable and friendly to use term like "unreachble" instead of "incorrect" or "invalid" as PS does not run a telecommunication company does it?
      Thank You for your recognition.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi faree,

Sorry to hear you've had some difficulties with our verification process.

It should be clear that the word 'invalid' isn't supposed to have a negative connotation, but I'll ask the guys to be more clear in future.

I'll look into your particular case personally and you should receive an update asap.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi faree,

I've tried to call you personally (using a VoIP service, my personal mobile phone and a landline) a couple of times using the number you provided but I get some sort of recorded message in what I think is Arabic.

I can't tell what the error is here, so I'm trying to find an Arabic speaking colleague to help out here and translate the message for me.

Do you have an alternative number just in case?

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi faree,

I've just had an Arabic-speaking colleague confirm that the message on the line says that "this number is not in use anymore".

At this point, I'm not sure what the reason for the problem is, but I think we need a different solution here.

Please e-mail me to discuss what other options we have here.

Alternatively, if you have a different phone number where we can contact you, this would also be helpful.

Thanks once again for your patience and understanding.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com