PartyPoker Extends the Reload Bonus Offer Until May 15th

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      The PartyPoker reload bonus has now been extended from May 2nd to May 15th.

Take advantage of the 100% up to $100 reload bonus while you still have time. Offer is valid for both old and new players. Use the bonus code 100PARTY.

Conditions: The bonus is paid out in ten increments and you need 6 PartyPoints for $1 bonus. This equals 33% rakeback.
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great news! =)

Good luck All!
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Question: I have an adequate bankroll on my account, and no desire to deposit more. Can I withdraw 100$ and then redeposit it using the code to get the bonus? Has anyone tried it?
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Can you reload twice or more using this code?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Can you reload twice or more using this code?
      No, the code will only work once as far as I know.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      Question: I have an adequate bankroll on my account, and no desire to deposit more. Can I withdraw 100$ and then redeposit it using the code to get the bonus? Has anyone tried it?
      I am not sure about this bjela, but I will ask for you.
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Thanks, Ingrid. I already made a cashout request, and will try to deposit using the code once the cashout is processed. If you learn anything before I post my results here, please let me know, so that if it can't be done, I can keep my money "safe" on moneybookers instead :)
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      I think that there would be an issue if the bonus is something like hmmm MayReload100? And it is specifically given in your account.

If you have MayReload100 and want to make a cashout to use the bonus, it is quite possible that MayReload100 will not be available when you try to make a deposit to claim it.

I am almost 90 percent sure you will get 100party even though you made a cashout. But in other cases beware ^^
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      So, just to inform everyone, my withdrawal was finally processed today (validation issues, guys couldn't reach me on the phone), so I deposited 65 Euros, and got the 65 Euros bonus. 6.5 Euros released every 55 Party Points, and 30 days to clear it.

That's ~9.1$ every 27.5$ Rake, which does make 33.3% rakeback. A really good offer, imo.
    • hoangngoctu
      hoangngoctu
      Bronze
      Is there any Reload Bonus Code available now in June?

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hoangngoctu
      Is there any Reload Bonus Code available now in June?

Thanks
      Hi hoangngoctu,

If we have re-load bonus offer for June, it will be posted here and inform you guys.
      I'll be back shortly with some info.

Ingrid