This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Rush NL5 - QQ

• slashng
      slashng
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.99
      SB:
      $7.38
      BB:
      $5.04
      UTG1:
      $8.35
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $5.43
      MP1:
      $4.92
      MP2:
      $4.46
      MP3:
      $8.83
      CO:
      $3.32

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q, Q.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.17, 3 folds, CO raises to $0.29, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.65) 5, J, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.32, CO calls $0.32.

Turn: ($1.29) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.64, CO raises to $2.71(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.93.

Opp's stats: VPIP 37/PFR 8/3bet 13.3/AF 2.3 - sample size 39

Pre-flop: Given his wide VPIP, I think villain's 3bet possible range is TT+, ATs+, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+, KTo+, QTo+, JTo

Flop: Bet for value and protection.

Turn: Bet for value again. However, flush has completed and my plan is to bet/fold because most of the combos in his range beats me here such as overpair, sets and flush.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slashng,

Preflop: If he really has been 3betting against you a lot then just 4bet and go broke against him.

As played
      Flop: Rather would let him CBet here with his whole range than donk myself.

As played if flop was donked
      Turn: Don't really like the size, you are basically just inviting him to shove with any kind of hand and maybe even weaker hand. I'd do the bet bigger like $0,90 and then reevaluate further action and maybe even likely Call it while it's a 3bet pot. He may easily have even any kind of draw like AK for GS+FD or whatsoever and even worse PPs.

Best regards.